Saturday, September 19, 2009

Why I Like It or W.I.L.I.

Pronounced "Wee-Lee," this is a new section coming to your favorite drive-thru station. Not so long ago in my undergraduate career, one from up north told that there are no guilty pleasures. Be proud of what you like and don't apologize. You've heard this before. Additionally, I have heard from mentors that as a critic, one needs to know their likes and dislikes. If you've read this blog recently, you know that PULP FICTION is on the severe dislike side.

However, there is a list of movies that sit on the other side of the line. In short, it's the W.I.L.I. list. Look for future entries under this umbrella.

2 comments:

Molly Hubbs said...

great concept for a column! damn straight we shouldn't hide or feel guilty for our likes and dislikes. I'm excited to read your series, perhaps a some interesting debates will come of it!

Rankography said...

great website Charliy. Wish you updated more.

You should check out our movie ranking site Rankography. Users can create categories, rank movies by category and discover great movies by browsing others rankings.